Friday 15 July 2016

How to Upload Pictures From Your Pc Directly to Your Instagram


 The Real Solution (Well…Kinda) – Use Dropbox
So all those “solutions” that tout allowing you to upload photos from your PC or Mac….they don’t. And there’s probably a good reason for that. Instagram was designed to be a mobile app, capturing the world around you via your phone. They didn’t build an upload interface because that’s not how they saw the app being used. But…since humans are humans, we often use the app in ways that differ from how the developers intended it.
Soo…the workaround.
The fastest and easiest way to share your photos to Instagram from your PC or Mac
desktop is just to use Dropbox. Dropbox is a great free app that allows you to easily share photos and files from your desktop to mobile phone or tablet, so I just dropped the photos I wanted to share in a Dropbox folder on my PC and then shared them from my Android tablet.
Easy-peezy-rice-and-cheezy!
Dropbox takes 2 minutes to install on your PC and then you can create as many folders as you’d like. I created a folder called “Cruise” and then just dropped the photos into the folder.
Dropbox provides the solution for uploading photos to Instagram from your desktop PC or Mac
Then I headed over to my tablet, where I had the Dropbox app installed and then long-pressed on the photo to open it in the Photo Gallery. From there, I could share directly to Instagram.
Note: The Android Dropbox app doesn’t allow you to share directly to Instagram, so that’s the reason for opening the photo in the gallery first.
There you have it. Three non-solutions and one workaround to allow you to share photos from your desktop or digital camera to Instagram. I hope these helps and would love to hear about any other workarounds out there.